Sure, the names of industry-leading door manufacturers are well known across the construction industry trades. Just ask any general contractor in the U.S. – Ceco, Pioneer, Ives, Steelcraft, Chase, these will most likely be in the list of manufacturers that they rattle off. But what about leading hardware brands? Enter Rixson Architectural Building Hardware.
Here at Jersey Architectural Door & Supply Co., https://jerseyarchitectural.com/commercial-door-supply-and-installation/ we strive to supply our customers with the best building materials on the market, and that means making sure the product lines of architectural building hardware manufacturers which we carry meet the same standard of quality as the doors that have made our company so well-renown. Such truly top-quality building hardware comes from manufacturers like Rixson, a heavyweight in the specialty door controls industry which got its start at the turn of the 20th century in Chicago. Today, the door hardware builder is the leading North American provider of pivots, concealed door closers and mechanical/electromechanical door holders.
From Pivot Sets to Thresholds, Electrified Closers to Checkmate Stops, Rixson Has The Perfect Architectural Building Hardware To Get The Most Out Of Your Door
As a company, Rixson is as old as it is versatile. In the mid-seventies, Rixson bought the innovative door manufacturing business Firemark, and began producing the first fire safety closer-holder combinations in door hardware industry history. Today, Rixson continues this hundred-year legacy of innovation with its cutting-edge hardware designs, especially since its acquisition by ASSA Abloy – the massive Finnish lock manufacturer that is largest in the world by sales volume. With the resources, technology and expertise of ASSA Abloy behind it, Rixson has been able to emerge in new markets and continue pushing the envelope in 21st Century door design.
Rixson’s extensive catalog of architectural building hardware products includes:
- Checkmate Stops & Holders https://www.rixson.com/en/site/rixson/products/checkmate-stops-holders/. Ideal for applications that see high traffic, strong winds or heavy abuse, thes stops and holders protect the door, frame and certain hardware.
- Door Closers & Accessorieshttps://www.rixson.com/en/site/rixson/products/closers-accessories/ Floor closers provide the best mechanical means to support and control a door, and are ever-reliable and strong.
- Door Pivots & Pivot Setshttps://www.rixson.com/en/site/rixson/products/pivots-and-pivot-sets/. Pivot sets provide the ideal means to hang a door, designed to work with the laws of physics to provide the least resistance and smoothest travel.
- Thresholds https://www.rixson.com/en/site/rixson/products/thresholds/series/. Rixson builds thresholds in a range of length and widths – the nearly ubiquitous handsome transition between two types of flooring.
- Electromagnetic Door Holders/Releases https://www.rixson.com/en/site/rixson/products/electromagnetic-door-holders-releases/. Rixson architectural building hardware offerings include electromagnetic door holders/releases. These are tripped by an alarm or smoke detector, or by the flip of a remote switch.
- Electrified Door Closers/Holders https://www.rixson.com/en/site/rixson/products/electrified-closerholders/. For even greater fire/life-safeguarding, Rixson’s electrified door closers/holders can mean the difference between life and death in emergency situations.