Unbeatable Quality Commercial Doors From Special-Lite, A Leader In Fiberglass & Aluminum Door Engineering
Special-Lite, Inc. is a Decatur, Michigan-headquartered manufacturer of fiberglass, aluminum, FRP/aluminum hybrid and fire-rated doors for any and all commercial applications. With a history tracing back nearly half-a-century to 1969, Special-Lite was one of the first manufacturers in the commercial door industry to build flush exterior doors with Fiberglass-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) face sheets. The company introduced the revolutionary door design in 1981, in response to needs for a scratch and dent-resistant door for school entrances.
Since then, Special-Lite has been expanding, such as its acquisition of Universal Pultrusions of Marshall, Arkansas in 2012, and the implementation of cutting-edge commercial door building technology. Today, prospective commercial door customers can find Special-Lite commercial doors extensively throughout North America, with a broadened product catalog including aluminum and fiberglass door frames, bathroom partitions, office interior glass fronts and walls, vestibules, and doors for food processing and clean rooms. Customers can find technical specification and pictures of all of Special-Lite products on their website.https://special-lite.com/product/
With A Highly Diversified Product Catalog, Special-Lite Builds The Perfect Door For Any Type Of Commercial Entryway Application
Special-Lite’s extensive catalog of fiberglass, aluminum and hybrid commercial doors includes:
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP)/Aluminum Hybrid Commercial Doorshttps://special-lite.com/product-category/doors/frp_aluminum_doors/
- Aluminum Commercial Doorshttps://special-lite.com/product-category/doors/aluminum_doors/
- Fiberglass Commercial Doorshttps://special-lite.com/product-category/doors/fiberglass_doors/
- Fire-Rated Doorshttps://special-lite.com/product-category/doors/fire_rated_doors/
Need A Commercial Door For Physically Demanding Environments? This Manufacturer Still Has The Right Door For You
In addition to its conventional product catalog, Special-Lite also manufactures commercial doors for what it calls “extreme performance.” These doors go above and beyond their counterparts in several critical areas, which in an emergency situation could mean the difference between a safe and secure building, and an unsafe, insecure one. For specialty commercial applications, the company builds doors which specifically focus on:
- Ballistic Products Protectionhttps://special-lite.com/product-category/extreme_performance/ballistic_products/
- Hurricane and Windstorm Protectionhttps://special-lite.com/product-category/extreme_performance/hurricane-rated-windstorm/
- Intrusion Resistancehttps://special-lite.com/product-category/extreme_performance/intrusion_resistant/
- Thermal Insulation Performancehttps://special-lite.com/product-category/extreme_performance/thermal_products/
The Best Of Special-Lite’s High-Performance Commercial Doors On The Market, Shipped Direct From Jersey Architectural
Here at Jersey Architectural Door & Supply Co.,https://jerseyarchitectural.com/commercial-door-supply-and-installation/ we only do business with the best of the best when it comes to door builders. That’s why we regularly feature Special-Lite doors in our Atlantic City showroom, and why we often tell prospective door customers that, in terms of quality, value and durability, Special-Lite doors simply are unbeatable.
We understand that shopping for commercial doors can be complicated and stressful, so here at Jersey Architectural we make it easy to find the exact door you need at the price you want, and to get any questions you have answered by our knowledgeable team of in-house architects. Our company is truly dedicated to listening to our clients’ needs, and helping them navigate through product catalogs of door builders like Special-Lite.